Thursday, January 10, 2008

Just embarassing.....

After an embarassing loss to Philadelphia (yes, 6-2 we lost), I am left sitting here pondering my thoughts. The same thoughts I have stated a few times before but after tonight I hope more fans agree with me now.

Ryan Hollweg was the only one to score tonight which is amazing since he never scores. A lineup this powerful should at least be scoring a bit more than they are.

Tom Renney has lost total control of this team and it shows in his coaching decisions. Down 6-2 with a little less than 3 minutes left and he has Ryan Hollweg and Colton Orr out for a power play. It just baffles me.

Jaromir Jagr needs to go buh bye and real fast. The C on his jersey is crying to be pulled off. He has been the worst captain in Rangers history. And this I actually said when he first received it.

I will be posting more later as I just cant find the words to explain and define tonight's loss.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yea Jagr's got to go something needs to be done because Renney says in interviews that hes good but only when the teams winning . a captain needs to be good at all times jagr needs a wake-up call